Connect with us

728 x 90 banner

Continue Reading

Entertainment

The Challenge’s Ashley Cain Says His 8-Month-Old Daughter Has “Days to Live”

the-challenge’s-ashley-cain-says-his-8-month-old-daughter-has-“days-to-live”

In Memoriam: Fallen Stars of 2020

The Challenge star Ashley Cain has some devastating news about his baby girl. 

On April 8, he took to Instagram to update his followers on his infant daughter, Azaylia Diamond, who he shares with Safiyya Vorajee. It was just one month ago that Ashley, who appeared on multiple seasons of The Challenge’s Ex on the Beach UK as well as The Challenge: War of the Worlds, revealed to fans that the 8 month old’s leukemia had returned. In the new video posted online, he explained how, after multiple treatments to save his daughter’s life, there is nothing more doctors can do to help his little one. 

“Last week, we had the bone marrow test and the lumber puncture and bloods taken to send to Singapore in the hope that they could create a CAR-T therapy to save Azaylia’s life,” he said. “Then, we had to have a CT scan on her head and the results came back the next day, saying that Azaylia’s got two very big tumors on her brain.”

He shared that chemo has failed to work and explained that even a “spinal tap” could be too dangerous for Azaylia, leaving the parents with no other treatment options. 

“They think she’s only got one, two days to live,” the reality star said. “It could even be that night.”

Ashley added, “We’re going back home and we’re gonna try and make our baby as comfortable as possible. We’re gonna be strong, and we’re gonna go out with honor.”

Instagram

On April 9, Ashley shared an Instagram photo of Azaylia taking a bath in the hospital, along with an emotional caption. 

“9 days ago consultants told us my daughter had 1-2 days to live, but thought she may pass that evening,” he wrote. “Even with a barbaric disease consuming her blood, tumours in her brain and organs and amounts of pain I cannot imagine… She is still battling through 9 days later, with parts of the day with nothing but smiles despite her discomfort.”

He continued, “This is a testament of this little girls strength and the fight she has possessed all of the way through. She has fought a battle that not many, if any, of us could have endured and she’s earned the love and respect of many on the way. The truth is though, I hope and pray that I have earned hers! Even through the hardest and saddest time of my life, she has found a way to make it better. She has shined light on the darkest of days and she has opened my heart to amounts of love I couldn’t believe possible!”

Watch Daily Pop weekdays at 11 a.m., only on E!

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Prince Harry to Reunite With Royal Family in U.K. for Prince Philip’s Funeral

prince-harry-to-reunite-with-royal-family-in-uk.-for-prince-philip’s-funeral

Following the death of Prince Philip on April 9, the Duke of Edinburgh’s grandson Prince Harry is planning to fly overseas to pay his respects.

Remembering Prince Philip & His Relationship With Queen Elizabeth

Prince Harry will join the royal family overseas as they mourn the death of Prince Philip, multiple outlets report.

Following the Duke of Edinburgh’s passing on April 9, many royal fans began to wonder if the Duke of Sussex would make it home to the U.K. for his grandfather’s funeral, as he currently resides in California with pregnant wife Meghan Markle and son Archie Harrison. However, according to People, Harry is likely to be in attendance at the service, which is set to take place at his and Meghan’s wedding venue, St. George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle.

While it is not known if the Duchess of Sussex, who is due to give birth to a baby girl this summer, will join him on the trip overseas, the couple did honor Philip following his passing. “Thank you for your service,” read a message on their Archewell website, which is currently an in memoriam to Philip. “You will be greatly missed.”

If he does indeed fly to the U.K., Harry will reunite with his family for the first time since his and Meghan’s bombshell interview with Oprah Winfrey. During the tell-all, which aired in early March, the couple opened up about the lack of support they felt as senior royals and detailed an alleged conversation the family had about Archie’s skin tone.

Samir Hussein/WireImage

Days later, Queen Elizabeth II spoke out about the allegations. “The whole family is saddened to learn the full extent of how challenging the last few years have been for Harry and Meghan,” Buckingham Palace said in a statement on her behalf. “The issues raised, particularly that of race, are concerning. While some recollections may vary, they are taken very seriously and will be addressed by the family privately. Harry, Meghan and Archie will always be much loved family members.”

Watch Daily Pop weekdays at 11 a.m., only on E!

Continue Reading

Politics

National Archives won’t be allowed to restore Trump’s tweets on the platform

national-archives-won’t-be-allowed-to-restore-trump’s-tweets-on-the-platform

The National Archives will not be allowed to resurrect Donald Trump’s tweets on the social network, Twitter said on Wednesday, even in its official capacity as a record-keeping organization. However the archive is working to create a separate record of the former president’s tweets on his official library website.

The former president has been permanently banned from Twitter since January, when the company became the first major social media platform to eject Trump after his behavior during the Capitol insurrection.

The confirmation that Trump’s tweets cannot be revived for archival purposes, first reported by Politico, highlights the ongoing debate on what should become of Trump’s digital legacy. In the weeks and months after, many free speech advocates have argued there should be a public record of what the president has said – even if it is no longer allowed on the platforms where he frequently posted controversial and hateful rhetoric.

In the past the National Archives, an independent agency charged with preserving government and historical records, has maintained living records of other significant Twitter accounts by linking back to the accounts themselves from its presidential websites. That means users can interact with them, including retweeting and favoriting them.

For example, National Archives maintains the Twitter account of the former first lady Melania Trump, @flotus45, as well as the former Trump administration account @whitehouse45.

This will not be the case with Trump, according to the Politico report, though the National Archives is in the process of preserving tweets from the @realDonaldTrump “as is standard with any administration transition”, said Twitter spokesperson Trenton Kennedy, according to Politico.

“Given that we permanently suspended @realDonaldTrump, the content from the account will not appear on Twitter as it did previously or as archived administration accounts do currently, regardless of how Nara decides to display the data it has preserved,” Kennedy said. “Administration accounts that are archived on the service are accounts that were not in violation of the Twitter Rules.”

The National Archives will still be making Trump’s tweets visible, including those that Twitter has taken action against. It is working out the best way to do so, said the Nara spokesperson James Pritchett. It is possible the tweets could be saved by screenshot rather than by linking to a live account.

“Twitter is solely responsible for the decision of what content is available on their platform,” Pritchett said. “Nara works closely with Twitter and other social media platforms to maintain archived social accounts from each presidential administration, but ultimately the platform owners can decline to host these accounts. Nara preserves platform independent copies of social media records and is working to make that content available to the public.”

Facebook and YouTube also banned Trump after the Capitol attack. YouTube has said it would reinstate Trump after the “risk of violence has passed” and Facebook’s third-party review board is debating whether and when the former president can return.

Continue Reading
Advertisement

Trending

Copyright © 2016-2021 2Fast2Serious magazine.